To be the best youth player development program in Thailand, Southeast Asia and provide world class coaching standards that can lead to pathways in senior football.
FC Bangkok (FCB) brings the European standard to the Thailand youth football system and we welcome Thai and International players to compete at the highest level. FC Bangkok’s mix of Nationalities is a strength that will bond the club into a powerful football brand not only within Bangkok but over Asia and Europe. FCB players receive up to 16 training hours a week under the supervision of UEFA and NSCAA qualified coaches. FCB training is modern, professional and rewarding for all players and we strive to bring the best methods every year in order to compete against Thai, regional and European competition. Our players are selected through a trial process to fit into 18 man and 12 man squads and it is down to the players to earn and keep their place in FC Bangkok Academy.
FC Bangkok methods are modeled on methodologies seen at major clubs like Manchester United, Ajax and Barcelona. This is all down to the coaching staff’s experience and the education they have completed in youth development.
FCB have set the challenge to compete against the best teams in Thailand and to be known for quality – the benchmark of youth training. Our players will follow a pathway leading them to the Thai Premier League, European leagues or college scholarship programs in the USA.
Club Training Philosophy
We aim to:
- Produce exciting, confident and technically excellent young players
- Improve game awareness, understanding and intelligence
- Improve the decision making of each individual within various game situations
- Develop the enjoyment of practice by providing a fun learning environment
- Help players understand the importance of hard work, dedication and effort
- Help players understand the importance of their conduct, attitude and fair play on and off the field
- Educate players to take responsibility for their own preparation and arrangements with the coach